Tuesday, December 06, 2011

BEST OF NO SHAME FALL (WINTER?) 2011 ORDER!

NO SHAME THEATER proudly presents...

BEST OF NO SHAME, FALL 2011

Proudly made possible by VIEWERS LIKE YOU

1. Baseball Pants - Aubrey

2. Baker and Sam – Tyler Cocksucker

3. Why I Don’t Drink Beer - Jesse

4. Poems - Sean

5. Cookie Cutters – Tyler Francis Everett

6. ¼¹ Witching Hour – Rai ¿Â

6.5. Magic Bullet - Craig

7. It’s All Greek To Me - Morgan

8. Weird Book Titles - Molly

NaN. Capitol Steps – Dick Roberts

9. Sexy Sexy Sexting - Alex

9.5 – 10.5. Chew: the Trilogy - Morgan

11.ÄÈÅ Reduce, Reuse, Recycle – Someone In This Room

12. The Man Who Stares From Ceilings – Blind Child

13. A piece by Stinky Jones

14. Butthole Dunking - Craig

15. Cat People Putting Out Fires – David Bowie

15.5. I’m Stumped! - Morgan

16. Water Eaters and Drinkers – the Undiscovery Channel

17. a comprehensive list of sexual fetishes - asher

18. ·º PREACHER TIME! – Lloyd Henry ½Á

19. The World’s Greatest Heckler – Spencer Abbe

3 Comments:

Anonymous Asher said...

Order subject to variance depending on who shows up.

12/06/2011 9:56 PM  
Blogger evan schenck said...

You want to know something weird? A couple years ago whenever I wanted to buy liquor I usually went to the Riverside Hy-Vee, and it seemed like every time I had the same cashier, who was a nice young woman. After about the third or fourth time I realized she obviously recognized me, and since basically every time I came through her line I had a bottle of whiskey I was pretty sure she must have thought I was an alcoholic.

This cashier was the very Rai that is now apparently a regular performer at No Shame, one semester after I left Iowa City! Weird, yeah?

12/08/2011 10:53 AM  
Blogger Morgan Miller said...

I think that means if you ever come back for a show, you should show up plastered just to keep up appearances.

12/08/2011 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home