Saturday, May 01, 2010

Best of No Shame! Spring 2010 Order

Here is the Order for Best of No Shame Spring 2010. Please if you made the list and are not able to attend please let a Board member know ASAP! And now the Order:

1) Your Productive Future -by Luke and Alaynna
2) Fuck Your Mother in the Ass Volume 9 -by Lord Sir Chips Simon, Esquire
3) Gamera in Gomorrah -by James S. Roth
4) Dear Iowa City City Council -by Evn Sknk
5) Freeze Frame -by the Triple B's
6) Song Name and Lyrics Changed for Copyright Reasons OR Because it's Dead Week and we think we can get away with it -by Your Favorite Band
7) Another Tall Tale -by Spencer Abbe
8) Corey Julian's Workout -by Corey Julian
8.5) That Damned Alphabet Part A -by Noah S. Brown
9) Man and Woman -by Penny
10) Take Note -by Morgan Miller
11) Danny Part 2 -by Mirri
12) David and Gregory are Best Friends -by David and Gregory
13) Taken for a Fool -by Eli Wilkinson
14) Recollecetions of Loves Past -by Dr. Mondo Buttplug
15) Rock and Roll Pizza -by Katy Baggs
16) This is my Brain on Drugs -Kyle Ford (can't make it to the show)

That the order! The show will be on May 7th in Mabie Theatre. It costs $3 but we swear it will be three times better than a normal show. Actors/ Writers please bring your scripts in for the lights by 10:30. The show will start at 11pm SHARP.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I sent Kyle Ford an email and he informed me that he will be in California this weekend. :(

5/02/2010 4:07 AM  
Blogger Asher said...

Aww. That piece was definitely incredible. I nominate Sky Patrol or Three Levels of Abstraction as substitution.

5/02/2010 11:43 AM  
Blogger Eli said...

Sorry Asher. We don't substitute in pieces. Once the order is set it is set.

5/02/2010 11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunate about Kyle, but Rock and Roll Pizza ought to be a strong finish. ROCK AND ROLL!

5/02/2010 12:45 PM  
Blogger evan schenck said...

Also a Best Of order is supposed to come in at around 15 pieces, plus one or two if there are too many pieces we simply can't give a miss. If Kyle can't make it, 15 is still a full order.

5/02/2010 3:13 PM  
Anonymous Penny said...

Could the board please make copies of the light booth script for "Man and Woman"? I won't be able to get new scripts to the actors before the show.

Thanks.

5/05/2010 10:04 AM  
Blogger Eli said...

Hey guys. I just created a Facebook event invite and I need your help. My goal is to get 200 people at Best Of. So I need you guys to invite all your friends, classmates, practically anyone that is in Iowa City or the surrounding area. I've already invited 210 people but I would love to see that go up to 800 people invited. Come on guys. We can do it.

5/05/2010 10:18 PM  
Blogger Eli said...

Yes Penny. I will do that for you.

5/05/2010 10:36 PM  
Blogger Morgan Miller said...

I've got to stay at least until the end of Columpio, which may take until 11:15ish, but I will be there and I've already given my actors their scripts. However, would it be possible to move "Gamera and Gomorrah" back a bit so I can still be in it? Otherwise, you'll have to find someone else willing to dry hump Noah.

5/06/2010 7:58 PM  
Blogger Katy Baggs said...

Yes, we can bump it up, Morgan.

5/07/2010 2:47 PM  
Blogger Katy Baggs said...

Oh, and for a second I thought you had to stay for "Columbo," and I thought wow, Morgan Miller's a big Peter Falk fan.

5/07/2010 2:48 PM  
Blogger Eli said...

Performers: Remember to bring a copy of your script for the light booth. I will not have one until you bring me one. That way we can easily check off who is there. Thanks.

p.s. Penny I already have your copy.

5/07/2010 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home