Saturday, April 29, 2006

IC BONS Order, Spring 06

BEST OF NO SHAME

WRITERS: Remember to bring a copy of your script for the light booth, as well as sufficient copies for your actors.

To be performed May 5, 2006

1. “It's Fun to Trick When the Tricks are Treats,” by Katy Baggs
2. “Farewell Letter,” by Evan Schenck
3. “E,” by Brian Lenth
4. “Fuck You, Michael Tabor,” by Dick Roberts
5. “Drunk Dial,” by Eric Landuyt
6. “Religion of Fish,” by Bobby Evers
7. “Adventures at Lenscrafters,” by Jonathan Shelton
8. “I Will Date You on the Internet: Week 1,” by Adam Hahn
9. “Mad Club,” by Eli Wilkinson
10. “Donald’s Lonely Lunchbox, Part Intermission: Comedic Relief for the SpongeBob Crowd,” by Cool Jesse and Patrick Swayze
11. “So Jealous About It,” by Sadie Smith
12. “Guadalupe Goes to the Airport,” by Aprille Clarke
12.5 “Hilarious Prank,” by Lilly Richard
13. “Endless Bummer,” by Tim Busse
14. “Bears,” by Flabbergasted Jakers
15. “High Tea with Bill Murray,” by Alyssa Bowman
16. “I Think This Might Be The Scariest Thing I've Ever Done,” by Zwephany Dell and Patrick Ashcraft
17. “Carebears Live in Carealot,” by Matt Benyo
18. “Dead Geoff,” by Sean Shatto

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sad Pants Manor 2 didn't make it... but yet again if we are in theatre A then flying a tent out would be considerably more difficult... I'll still cry though.

Btw. I think we will be in Theatre A because next saturday there is a play in B. So they would be tech'in whereas Theatre A's show is done on Thursday and the set for that show is extremely light (from what I've seen).

4/29/2006 6:20 PM  
Blogger sonther said...

would it be possible for someone to videotape the show? I'd like to see it but I will be out of state until the 11th.

I'll make it worth your while.

4/30/2006 8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can we get the order for last week's show? It may not have counted in the official sense, but some of us still like to comment.

5/01/2006 1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two things:

I sorry if, in one of my skits, i mistakenly implied that I have active military experience. I do not, in fact; although I agree with Aprille that I have been shot in the ass several times.

Secondly, I wish to express gratitude to Jakers for the funniest piece of the semester: "Halftime."

5/01/2006 5:38 PM  
Blogger evan schenck said...

"I had a whole bunch of crap in my hands last week"

You're gross.

5/01/2006 10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got official word that we will be in Theatre A for Best Of.

I'm not exactly sure how the seats will be set up, but I'm guessing we'll have the audience on three sides. (If anyone sees "Pigheart" tonight, we'll have whatever they have.)

If you want to adjust your blocking, keep in mind that you'll be playing to a U-shaped audience, you'll have more stage room than in B, and you have different entry/exit options available. Make the best of the space.

5/04/2006 3:31 PM  
Blogger evan schenck said...

Hey Adam, you did a good job with my piece. Thanks for performing it and doing a much better job than I could have.

(I just realized that I didn't actually say anything about it on Friday and I guess this is the best place to do it.)

5/09/2006 11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Adam Hahn,
That script of that piece that was done by you in the Best of the No Shame should be put on the script library of the internet on account of I liked it very much and wish to read it again. I also think that the position of your eyes is really interesting in terms of where your eyes are on your face as opposed to where other people's eyes are on your face.
Love,
Gandhi

5/10/2006 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Adam Hahn,

From what i read in the orders you are looking for dates and or women to spend the rest of your life with. BUT you already have a son Adam! I didn't tell you this but a few years back you impregnated me before you left for canada. I dint want to tell you for fear that you would ultimately cast me away and or get a restraining order. your son needs you! His name is Teddy (Theodore), he's about 3, brown hair, brown eyes, and has your jaw. I know what its like to grow up with out a father and i don't want our son to go through the same. You know who I am... so please, come home!

5/12/2006 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home