Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Riverfest April 29th

We have now filled up the 10:15 slot! (The Michael Tabor (or some other musical thing, if the Shat can't do it), Jake, Hahn, Lumo, Jamal, Eli). Thanks, everybody.

Hey, everybody, this is just a reminder that No Shame Theatre will performing at Riverfest on April 29th. We have two half hour slots:

10:15-10:45AM

and

5:15-5:45PM

Right now, the 5:15 slot is filled up (Shelton, Eli, Hahn, Jake, The Michael Tabors (or some other musical thing, if the Shat can't do it), Lumo). I originally thought only five pieces, but a lot of people wanted to do things, and a few of these things are pretty short, so six should be good.

We also have now recently filled up the 10:15 slot! (The Michael Tabor (or some other musical thing, if the Shat can't do it), Jake, Hahn, Lumo, Jamal, Eli)

IF you don't perform, you can come watch. It'll be fun!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey I got a question for y'all. Ive been trying to decide what to perform for riverfest and I can't. SO is there any piece you can remember that I've done that isn't too offensive that you'd like to see again?

4/19/2006 4:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nevermind. I forgot when I erased my computer I lost all my stuff from last year and most of it from last fall. Oops.

4/19/2006 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll do it, Shelton!

4/24/2006 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home